Tree Trimming and Pruning
With over 10 years experience in all aspects of tree felling, removal, shaping and trimming, we can provide a solution to your problem tree.
Tree Lopping Sunshine Coast
There are many instances when a tree or vegetation has grown too large for the space.
It may be blocking solar panels, restricting access or encroaching your neighbours fence line. Rather than removal of the tree, we can provide a solution by tree lopping, trimming or pruning the tree.
Pruning/removing offending branches, reducing the height of the tree or trimming/pruning overgrown branches, may be the solution you require.
Tree lopping, pruning, or trimming can help with:
- tree branches that rub against each other
- tree branches that interfere with service wires, solar panels, gutters and roofs
- providing clearance for pedestrian and vehicle access
- tree branches that can be dangerous as they are dead, diseased or have been improperly pruned previously
- improving the health of the tree by eliminating diseased branches
- improving the shape of the tree and its resistance to wind damage
- training the growth of young trees
- thinning and shaping the tree to increase light
- improving the shape of the tree.
We are happy to provide a free no-obligation assessment of a tree which is causing you concern. We’re happy to discuss options for trimming or pruning the tree. Also you may wish to trim a neighbours tree back to your boundary line. We would be happy to give advice and for more information please visit our Local Council Info page for more information.
Request A Free Quote
Our Sunshine Coast based tree lopping team provides tree lopping, pruning and trimming options for all situations.
- Lopping of dangerous or overhanging tree branches
- Lopping, trimming or pruning of boundary line trees
- Reducing height of large trees
For a free, no obligation quotation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Matthew: 0421 820 128 or 07 5472 8630